- There are no extra charges for food and drink inside the event. Both VIP & GA tickets include all food and drink + access to entertainment.
- 21+ only event. No babies or small children allowed, no exceptions!
- I.D. check required for entry, don’t forget yours!
- VIP Admission begins at 6pm. (doors at 5pm).
- General Admission begins at 7pm (doors at 6pm). No GA ticket holders will be admitted prior to 7pm.
- Tickets do not need to be printed. Tickets can be scanned from your smart phone.
- Last call is at 10:15p.
- Tickets are transferrable between attendees. Tickets don't have to match the name on your ticket.
- Tickets are NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Discounts can NOT be applied after purchase.
- Tickets are available online only.
- No tickets are sold at the door.
- No readmission or “In-Outs”.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Food and drink MAY NOT be taken outside of the event.
- Due to health regulations, only service dogs will be allowed.
- Attendees consume food at the event at their own risk and hold Taste of Mexico harmless of any incidents with food related allergies. Attendees concerned with food allergies acknowledge that the food sampled at the event may contain allergens and/or may have come in contact with items containing allergens, such as: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish (e.g. crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Attendees with life threatening food allergies assume the risk of sampling food and beverages that may contain allergens. Attendees who may need to use an epi-pen should be carrying their own. Taste of Mexico staff is NOT trained to administer epi-pens and CANNOT provide or administer them.
- This event is non smoking / vaping.
- Entertainment, participating vendors and sponsors are subject to change.
- Taste of Mexico encourages vendors to bring thousands of samples for all attendees. However, due to the nature of festivals, vendors might run of food and beverages at any point during the event and this is solely the responsibility of the vendor. Taste of Mexico will not reimburse or refund attendees if a vendor runs out of samples.
- Parking is tricky in DTLA, especially on a weekend! Please plan accordingly by using Uber or lyft and save yourself the parking hassle.
- Leave your car at home... Go Metro! Take Metro to Union Station (5 min. walk to LA Plaza).
- For parking lots nearby, please check locations here
- For any questions regarding the event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your tickets early, we sell out every year. See you at #TOM2016!